Facebook Post, July 21.2018

Jesus Christ. Our Savior, our Redeemer, and our brother. Your Savior, your Redeemer and your brother. My Savior, my Redeemer, and my brother. The one who truly loves you. The one who died for you. He does not give up on you. We are all a work in progress and He promises to carry us in our hardest, most difficult times. I have felt His love and His arms lifting me up and strengthening me. Not only once in a while, but daily. My oldest brother, your oldest brother, our Savior, Jesus Christ was willing to give up His life in order to help us. In order to help us feel loved and unforgotten in a world that is constantly changing. He wanted us to know that we are never alone. We all have hard days, weeks, months and even years. But because Jesus Christ gave up His life in order to carry us through our most difficult times, we never have to think that we are alone or forgotten ever again. Reflect back on your life. Have you been carried? I know I have. And one day, I will be able to see Christ, my brother again, just like you. And I know it will be a time where we will never have a shadow of a doubt ever again that we are forgotten. I can't wait for the day that I get to embrace my Savior and thank Him for his gift of peace and love. I am eternally grateful for my Savior JESUS CHRIST.
If you would like to learn more or have questions about how the Atonement can work more fully in your own life, message me or check out mormon.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's "Sister Freeman" now...

Owosso, MI March 12.2018

Okemos, MI August 21, 2017