Facebook Post, July 12.2018

1 year ago today I left my family and friends for 18 months to help others know of the love and peace that comes from the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can honestly say that every single day is hard. But I don't regret those hard days. When I found that the gospel of Jesus Christ was true, I knew that I needed to do something to help others come closer to our Heavenly Father. So I did. I got a letter in the mail telling me that I would be privileged to serve in the Michigan Lansing Mission. I don't regret one second of that choice. Being a missionary is hard. But when you know something is true, what do you do? You share it with others. I have made that decision and with the last 6 months that I have I will be working harder than ever. This work is true!! The miracles that I have seen have strengthened my testimony in knowing that I have a loving Heavenly Father. I get the opportunity to try again each and every day as I repent and try to be better at doing the Lord's will. I have the amazing opportunity to go out each day and share the Book of Mormon with others. The messages found on its pages are life changing! I invite each of you to read it and ask God, your Heavenly father, if it is true. I have asked and I have come to know it is true. If you come to know that the Book of Mormon is true, what will you do?
Message me if you have questions,











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's "Sister Freeman" now...

Owosso, MI March 12.2018

Okemos, MI August 21, 2017