Facebook Post, July 13.2018

I had an experience today where I was able to get to know my Heavenly Father even more. He truly does love us each and wants us to return back to live with him again. He wants us to succeed! He doesn't want us to be confused and lost in this world. He has a glorious plan for us! I have learned today that if you are truly willing to listen, He will give answers! You can practically hear it plain as day! Listen to the council that our Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson gave us to write down the answers that our Heavenly Father wants to freely give us. As you pray, write down the answers that He gives to you. Ask Him questions! I promise you that He listens and hears you. Ask, and know.
If you would like to learn more, message me or checkout mormon.org
Image may contain: cloud, sky and text


No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: cloud, sky and textImage may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's "Sister Freeman" now...

Owosso, MI March 12.2018

Okemos, MI August 21, 2017